• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #0 Sketches

298 posts in this topic

I got this from Scott Blair today at the Tampa Bay Comic Con. I also got an awesome Cary Nord cover of Caveman Batman, but forgot to take a picture. Thanks to Par2ch and Bradleyx2 for helping me get them submitted.

IMG_01211_zpsc37db5b4.jpg

:o

These batmans are really blowin up...

Why dont alot of you get wrap arounds..im just wondering...

Is it due to cost or just doesnt go with the theme?

I have many single side sketches....just latley feeling that the back is almost getting wasted :(

Might be the cost for some. For me, it just wouldn't go well wth my theme.

Are you kidding? That would be killer! The McFarlane cover we all know and love on the front and then on the back, what it looks like from behind Wolverine! :applause:

:o

These batmans are really blowin up...

Why dont alot of you get wrap arounds..im just wondering...

Is it due to cost or just doesnt go with the theme?

I have many single side sketches....just latley feeling that the back is almost getting wasted :(

I prefer having single side sketches if it's just one character. I'm open to getting wraparounds with multiple characters if the price is right.

Here goes nothin!

I had a few sketch covers that were in some way 'unacceptable' to have sketches done on them so I decided to do one. 2nd cover ever. Will ink/color it if I have time and go buy the correct supplies. This cover had a crumpled top left corner and some smudges on the back. (Capullo inspired Joker Eyes btw)

7B0FE710-3A33-4BC6-B0CE-3C6CBA8AE7AA-40816-00000AC5695B0426.jpg

Here goes nothin!

I had a few sketch covers that were in some way 'unacceptable' to have sketches done on them so I decided to do one. 2nd cover ever. Will ink/color it if I have time and go buy the correct supplies. This cover had a crumpled top left corner and some smudges on the back. (Capullo inspired Joker Eyes btw)

The Batman #0 blank is great for color.

The new Uncanny Avengers is hideous - at least for Copics. It's a slick glossy surface just like poster board. I tried a Scarlet Witch on one yesterday, but the colors looked like mess.

Met Stuart Sayger today and asked for a Batman sketch. He asked if he could play around and try something different with colors and I told him to have at it. Here is the final product:

saygerbatman.jpg

Love his work!!!!!

Met Stuart Sayger today and asked for a Batman sketch. He asked if he could play around and try something different with colors and I told him to have at it. Here is the final product:

saygerbatman.jpg

Like that one too...! Really great.