• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Montreal Comic Con IDW Star Trek EXCLUSIVE FOR SALE $25

26 posts in this topic

Selling IDW Star Trek The Next Generation: HIVE #1 CONVENTION VARIANT.

All books are NM / NM+

All books have pictures of Patrick Stuart, Will Wheaton, and two other guys who are before my time.

Regular rules apply. First Five :takeit: gets them for sure, after that (which won't happen), they are tentative. Will I get more if you guys want them? Yes. Will any of you actually want the book? probably not.

Shipping works like this,

$6 canada

$8 USA add 1.50 for each additional book and all books on my ebay can be combined with this bad boy.

$15 UK

$25 for most of Europe.

I will ship anywhere unless it is a current war zone.

My photo bucket has decided not to upload the picture so I plan on making an add on ebay (for more money of course) and I will link that here so you guys can see what the book I am talking about looks like :)

Price is $25.

Heres a link to the pic,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140851002837

Photobucket is being mess and won't let me upload! I only put it on eBay so I could get a picture so il end that listing and continue this thread where no one will buy for hate reasons.

I'm sorry photobucket isn't working well. There are other photo storage sites online. You're still violating board selling rules.

Guys, I ended the eBay listing.

I'm in a hotel room vaporizing my sorrows away.

I fixed the violation in question and apologize for my n00b mistake.

Still using that ended listing as picture reference... Until I get to computer tomorrow or something

Still using that ended listing as picture reference... Until I get to computer tomorrow or something

Thanks. And I can sympathize, photobucket is indeed not working and some other sites are a pain to join.

Thanks. And I can sympathize, photobucket is indeed not working and some other sites are a pain to join.

Also, now that the ebay auction has ended I don't see why you can't use the link to that 'ended' auction for this thread's purposes.

All books have pictures of Patrick Stuart, Will Wheaton, and two other guys who are before my time.

Brent Spiner and John De Lancie play "Data" and "Q" respectively - before your time?

They were in the same show!