• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

15 posts in this topic

Seems to be some interest for this book, so heres one for sale

CGC 6.5 OW/W - WAS an 8.0 (Label is in Pic) Gambled and lost big on this one

:takeit: trumps any and all PM's

Paypal, check or MO all acceptable

NO HOS or probies allowed

shipping is $10 boxed in USA, elsewhere pays exact

Did they give you a reason why they downgraded it?

I think they are harder on stains than they used to be. I did not get notes since now we have to pay for them

I knew we now have to pay for grader's notes... but even on our own submissions??? Are you kidding? If I pay to have a book graded, I've already paid for the grader's notes! Are they saying I have to pay another fee to get the notes on books I submitted?

I think they are harder on stains than they used to be. I did not get notes since now we have to pay for them

I knew we now have to pay for grader's notes... but even on our own submissions??? Are you kidding? If I pay to have a book graded, I've already paid for the grader's notes! Are they saying I have to pay another fee to get the notes on books I submitted?

Yes.

Yes.

There's an endless thread on paying for graders notes. lol

Yes.

I noticed they've already lowered the price they were asking at first, which is probably in response to what must certainly be a whopping negative reaction.

I must say, tho, I'd always thought it was very accommodating of them to take the time to give out the notes over the phone. But this is just a greater extreme in the other direction.