• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*****SKETCHES SKETCHES SKETCHES.....PRICES LOWERED!!!*****

81 posts in this topic

I don't know if I'm going to add more stuff.

If it is not Walking Dead or Grimm books no one seems to care right now.

(shrug)

I got rid of all my walking dead comics and honestly I can't see the reason why big bucks are spent on grimm for the covers. No offense intended to anyone

Dont say that :( Some just buy the rest......Im tired of ppl saying they dont have money. Here are a few tips on how to save money then turn that profit into awesome sketches!!

1) Bring a Large thermos to work, your co-workers will think its full but actually its empty. Thats the secret, fill it up Presto never pay for coffee again. A step up grab a Starbucks used cup that's in the garbage, tell one of your co-workers who you don't really like to much . Tell him/her that your grabbing a coffee and do they want you to grab them something. They will jump all over that, then quickly you just have change for yours...they will usually say yes and give you the cash for their coffee when their back is turned fill up the cup with the coffee from your now full thermos...Presto Its that easy...you made money and you got free coffee and looked like a good guy as well... Do that a few times, come back here buy a sketch!!

2) Stay around 10 min after work is done...there is always the one worker who forgets to eat his/her lunch. Now heres your chance snag it!! Supper and a free container...Presto...do that a few times come back here buy a sketch... Its that easy...

Dont say that :( Some just buy the rest......Im tired of ppl saying they dont have money. Here are a few tips on how to save money then turn that profit into awesome sketches!!

1) Bring a Large thermos to work, your co-workers will think its full but actually its empty. Thats the secret, fill it up Presto never pay for coffee again. A step up grab a Starbucks used cup that's in the garbage, tell one of your co-workers who you don't really like to much . Tell him/her that your grabbing a coffee and do they want you to grab them something. They will jump all over that, then quickly you just have change for yours...they will usually say yes and give you the cash for their coffee when their back is turned fill up the cup with the coffee from your now full thermos...Presto Its that easy...you made money and you got free coffee and looked like a good guy as well... Do that a few times, come back here buy a sketch!!

2) Stay around 10 min after work is done...there is always the one worker who forgets to eat his/her lunch. Now heres your chance snag it!! Supper and a free container...Presto...do that a few times come back here buy a sketch... Its that easy...

Kellam this is awesome

I"m confused already.

I hate to trump this, but it pretty much boils down to this.

People want sketches for dirt cheap, not realizing that it takes ALOT to get them done.

Just saying...

Adonis I hear ya. My advice is to go to ebay, you will get a lot more. Make buy it now best offers and wait it out. Sux but you will get fair $$ then.

Good Luck,

Sean

I"m confused already.

I hate to trump this, but it pretty much boils down to this.

People want sketches for dirt cheap, not realizing that it takes ALOT to get them done.

Just saying...

This is true. Well, I don't want sketches for cheap, but I also didn't realize how long people stand in line to actually get the sketch - until I started getting into them. And, after two sketch ops I was into went south, people also don't understand what kind of time and difficulty people face to participate in a sketch opp. It's a lengthy process, and I am thankful other people do it, because I probably wouldn't.

To me, it looks as if comics across the board have slowed in sales over the past month or so - unless you're really blowing them out.