• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Columbia Comics "Showcase Showdown" Sales Thread**

29 posts in this topic

Three books...featuring first appearances and "uncommon in higher grade" comics.

The rules :rulez:

1 - :takeit: over PMs.

2 - Price includes shipping within the US. International I will consider but please PM me first.

3 - Payment via Paypal, check or money order. I will offer a non-Paypal discount.

4 - No HOSers or Probies.

5 - Open to time payments on larger purchases. If anyone is interested, PM me to discuss.

:news: This is a 48 hour sale. Looking to move these to make a nice purchase so gettem while they're hot!

Showcase can be a steep climb for people on a budget trying to assemble a set. One book is dirt cheap the next a huge ticket item. These are great books, it's very difficult to resist,. I'd love to snag that Chals SC but timing is bad money wise. I would have hoped someone else on the boards could have stepped up. Sorry if I'm :blahblah: but I wanted you to know I for one appreciate you and the others who give board members a chance to buy great books like these, without the fees associated with big auction sites.

Showcase can be a steep climb for people on a budget trying to assemble a set. One book is dirt cheap the next a huge ticket item. These are great books, it's very difficult to resist,. I'd love to snag that Chals SC but timing is bad money wise. I would have hoped someone else on the boards could have stepped up. Sorry if I'm :blahblah: but I wanted you to know I for one appreciate you and the others who give board members a chance to buy great books like these, without the fees associated with big auction sites.

Thank you sir...

I have a small place in my heart for DC (especially undevalued and underappreciated ones).

Consider this thread closed but I still have the books...(thumbs u