• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Columbia Comics "Showcase Showdown" Sales Thread**

29 posts in this topic

Showcase # 6 CGC 5.0 White SOLD

SC6FC.jpg

SC6BC.jpg

Very happy to say..this book is SOLD via PM! ^^

nice Brock :applause: That white pager couldn't have lasted any longer...Challengers of the Unknown - the precursor to the FF :)

Thanks Ben. Couldn't find a nicer 5.0 that presents like some of the 8.0s I have. And white pages too boot on a DC from 1957?!?! yeah..the buyer got a great book. I don't think I've seen any SC 6's for sale in a while!

Showcase # 6 CGC 5.0 White SOLD

SC6FC.jpg

SC6BC.jpg

Very happy to say..this book is SOLD via PM! ^^

nice Brock :applause: That white pager couldn't have lasted any longer...Challengers of the Unknown - the precursor to the FF :)

Thanks Ben. Couldn't find a nicer 5.0 that presents like some of the 8.0s I have. And white pages too boot on a DC from 1957?!?! yeah..the buyer got a great book. I don't think I've seen any SC 6's for sale in a while!

6s are tough in any grade from my experience. And WHITE pages are tough on any 50s DC comic! I had thought about snagging it just because of the white pages and the Kirby art. looks like a 6.0 to me :)

Maybe someone's going to resub?!?! :shrug:
I'd say from a grade stand point it would just come back 5.0 at the worst...the PQ can be a gamble too...eye appeal is what most folks want on a book so what's more desired?

5.0 white

or

6.0 ow/w

:grin: