• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keys w/ Repro covers w/ discount pricing

9 posts in this topic

*One last shot at these on the boards before I move them to eBay :sick: *

I am selling off some of my raw books and concentrate on my Spidey slabs.

These are the keys and other significant books from my earlier sales threads with my cover recreations and more realistic pricing.

Shipping is on me - if you want insurance it is your cost. Paypal, check or MO are fine. USA and Canada buyers only. I will sell to international folks if you pay the actual shipping charges.

No hall of shamers please.

PM me with any questions.

th_Batman181-NoBCandmissingcenterfold.jpgth_Batman181-RPCcomplete.jpgth_Batman181RPCIFC.jpgth_Batman181RPCCF.jpgth_Batman181RPCIBC.jpg

Batman #181a (no back cover and missing CF) & Batman #181b interior complete with a Cover Recreation - take 'em both for $40

th_X-Men2RPCFC.jpgth_X-Men2RPCIFC.jpgth_X-Men2RPCCF.jpgth_X-Men2RPCIBC.jpgth_X-Men2RPCBC.jpg

X-Men #2 (interior complete with cover recreation) $60

th_FF1RPCFC.jpgth_FF1RPCIFC.jpgth_FF1RPCCF.jpgth_FF1RPCIBC.jpgth_FF1RPCBC.jpg

Fantastic Four #1 (very nice interior w/ repro-cover attached) $350 SOLD!

th_Avengers1RPCFC.jpgth_Avengers1RPCIFC.jpgth_Avengers1RPCCF.jpgth_Avengers1RPCIBC.jpgth_Avengers1RPCBC.jpg

Avengers #1 (the good news is the interior is supple and complete - the bad news is the the spines are split from the top to the upper staple hole and the cover has detached from the interior) $225 SOLD!

th_Avengers2RPCFC.jpgth_Avengers2RPCIFC.jpgth_Avengers2RPCCF.jpgth_Avengers2RPCIBC.jpgth_Avengers2RPCBC.jpg

Avengers #2 (interior complete w/ repro-cover attached) $70 SOLD!

th_JIM83RPC001.jpgth_JIM83RPC002.jpgth_JIM83RPC003.jpgth_JIM83RPC004.jpgth_JIM83RPC005.jpg

Journey into Mystery #83 (original interior w/ repro-cover attached) $325 SOLD!

th_Hulk6RPC001.jpgth_Hulk6RPC002.jpgth_Hulk6RPC003.jpgth_Hulk6RPC004.jpgth_Hulk6RPC005.jpg

Incredible Hulk #6 (original interior w/ repro-cover attached) $45

th_Hulk5RPC001.jpgth_Hulk5RPC002.jpgth_Hulk5RPC003.jpgth_Hulk5RPC004.jpgth_Hulk5RPC005.jpg

Incredible Hulk #5 (original interior w/ repro-cover attached) $45

th_Hulk1RPC001.jpgth_Hulk1RPC002.jpgth_Hulk1RPC003.jpgth_Hulk1RPC004.jpgth_Hulk1RPC005.jpg

Incredible Hulk #1 (original interior w/ repro-cover attached) $350 SOLD!

These are my rock bottom individual prices but please PM me to work out a package deal on what is left.

*To answer a question from a PM: All the interiors except the Batman #181 are 100% original and complete*