• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DD 168 heating up due to MOVIE hype?

14 posts in this topic

most of you here know i love Frank Miller and his run on DD, but during fixed price listing day yesterday two of my BIN's were popped for a DD 168 CGC 9.2 at $150 and DD 168 CGC 9.4 SLIGHT(A) for $165. grin.gif a couple of weeks ago a DD 168 CGC 9.2 sold for $107, so i thought my price was fairly priced. but check this out for this DD 168 CGC 9.2 with still THREE days to go. 893whatthe.gif sometimes you have to wonder, did i list it to low or is the MOVIE hype machine making this book SUPAHOT? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

most of you here know i love Frank Miller and his run on DD, but during fixed price listing day yesterday two of my BIN's were popped for a DD 168 CGC 9.2 at $150 and DD 168 CGC 9.4 SLIGHT(A) for $165. grin.gif a couple of weeks ago a DD 168 CGC 9.2 sold for $107, so i thought my price was fairly priced. but check this out for this DD 168 CGC 9.2 with still THREE days to go. 893whatthe.gif sometimes you have to wonder, did i list it to low or is the MOVIE hype machine making this book SUPAHOT? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Time to slap that Daredevil 168 CGC 9.0 on eBay I guess....

you got an better deal than me, my CGC 9.6 WHITE which i only paid for $20 from forum member davidking623 sold for $563. frown.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

reprobate !!.. mad.gif

Gypsy! Tramp! Thief!

You're not from town, by any chance, are you?