• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy my 40th birthday: Here, have some free comics (all spoken for)

22 posts in this topic

I turn 40 today, so let's give away a few free comics. Nothing will blow your socks off, but I think these can be cool if it's something you're looking for.

Below is a list of comics. I'm giving them away for free (one set per person please). If you're interested in one of them, all you have to do is:

1) Be the first to post the :takeit: for the set you want.

2) Send me a PM with your mailing address.

That's it. Oh, but if you've already received free books from me in the past, sorry, you can't get in on these.

Sorry there aren't pictures, but what do you expect for free? (shrug)

Happy my 40th!

THE GOODS

All taken. Thanks for stopping by. Have a donut.

:facepalm:

Looks like I didn't explain myself well at all. Must be my old age. But each of those bulleted items was supposed to be one set of books, going to one person here on the boards.

I'll have to sift through the rubble and figure out who gets what.

Okay, since everyone seemed to pick and choose instead of just taking the whole set of trades, I'll go ahead and ship out one to each of ya, just like you've asked for. It'll be hell on my empty box collection, but what are birthdays for?

If you haven't PMed me your address, please do so.

Thanks,

James.