• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 13 CGC 9.0 PLUS OTHERS...L@@K!!!

46 posts in this topic

STARTING TOMORROW MORNING I WILL HAVE SEVERAL ITEMS UP FOR SALE: THESE ARE BASICALLY REMNANATS THAT WERE LEFT AFTER THE COUNTDOWN CONCLUDED.

THESE INCLUDE ASM 13 in CGC 9.0...I JUST UPGRADED. ADDITIONALLY A COPY OF ASM 149 IN CGC 9.2 WILL BE POSTED. WHITE PAGES...incidentally!

ADDITIONALLY I HAVE ABOUT 15 MID/HIGH GRADE ISSUES GRADED BY CGG. THE FOLLOWING WILL APPEAR TOMORROW MORNING ON EBAY:

SEE THEM ALL: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=4gemworks&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 177 CGG 8.0 NO RESERVE BIG SCAN!

$0.01 7 days Jul-10 10:00:00 Edit

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 117 CGG NOT CGC 7.0 NR BIG SCAN!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 99 CGG NOT CGC 8.5 NR BIG SCAN!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 85 CGG NOT CGC 7.0 NR BIG SCAN!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 79 CGG NOT CGC 6.5 NR BIG SCAN!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 67 CGG NOT CGC 7.0 NR BIG SCAN!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 63 CGG NOT CGC 6.5 NR BIG SCAN!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 60 CGG NOT CGC 6.5 AP NR BIG SCAN!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 55 CGG NOT CGC 7.0 NR BIG SCAN!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 52 CGG NOT CGC 6.0 NR BIG SCAN!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 47 CGG NOT CGC 5.0 NR BIG SCAN!

$0.01 7 days Jul-10 10:15:00 Edit

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 32 CGG NOT CGC 7.5 NR BIG SCAN!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 30 CGG NOT CGC 6.0 NR BIG SCAN!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 19 CGG NOT CGC 6.0 NR BIG SCAN!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 11 CGG NOT CGC 3.0 NR BIG SCAN!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 149 CGC 9.2 NO RESERVE BIG SCAN!

$0.01 7 days Jul-10 10:30:00 Edit

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 13 CGC 9.0 NO RESERVE BIG SCAN!

$0.01 7 days Jul-10 10:45:00 Edit

Again, see them all:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=4gemworks&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Thanks for looking!

\

Why are you putting "Not CGC" in the auction titles? If it's graded by CGG then we all know it's not graded by CGC..?

Brian

Pretty simple...I'm looking for the hits of people that put in CGC as a parameter for their searches.

Why are you putting "Not CGC" in the auction titles? If it's graded by CGG then we all know it's not graded by CGC..?

Brian

Cause nobody runs searches for CGG,.......would you like some toast and eggs with your spam?....

Brian

Cause nobody runs searches for CGG,.......would you like some toast and eggs with your spam?....

What do you know...we have a comedian...

Brian

What do you know...we have a comedian...

Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!

Which makes more sense.. that I should be able to type in "CGC" and just get CGC listings.. or.. that I should type in "CGC" and have to filter "Not CGC, Not 3pg, Not DC, Not Kitchen Sink"?

While at least it's a graded book, what I can't stand at all are the ones where ppl post a book and use "CGC standards" or "Pre-CGC" in the title.

Brian

spam.jpg

Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;

They are not up yet.

How much did you want for the:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 11 CGG NOT CGC 3.0 NR BIG SCAN!

Pre-auction?

hi.gif

Brian

I actually have a fantastic four cgg search.

Brian

Pretty simple...I'm looking for the hits of people that put in CGC as a parameter for their searches.

893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

You might want to reconsider putting "not CGC" in the title, because your listings will be reported, and you're just going to have to re-list. It's nothing personal, but if everyone did this, Ebay would be a mess. It's already bad enough.