• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #1 NM

74 posts in this topic

Well, no answers so I'm going to throw this into the ring.

That book looks like it was previously slabbed.

If you look at the back cover top edge, you can see the indentation that the slight contact with the inner well makes.

I'd stay away from this book, in case anyone is working out a deal behind the scenes. [/quote

:applause:

It appears to be this book from all_things_comics, previously bijoubaby

Recent Daredevil #1 purchase by welivecarpediem

Auction description:

The winning bidder will receive this absolutely stunning Daredevil #1 featuring the first appearance of Daredevil. I am giving this comic a grade of NM- 9.2 because it looks absolutely amazing! Please look at the pictures and judge for yourself. There is some color touch, a few tiny tear seals, and I believe the cover has been cleaned. It was very professionally done and is really hard to spot. The cover is super bright. The spine is very tight and looks excellent and all four corners are sharp. This comic has the look and feel of an extremely high grade comic. The comic is 100% complete. Both staples are firmly attached.

Auction description:

The winning bidder will receive this absolutely stunning Daredevil #1 featuring the first appearance of Daredevil. I am giving this comic a grade of NM- 9.2 because it looks absolutely amazing! Please look at the pictures and judge for yourself. There is some color touch, a few tiny tear seals, and I believe the cover has been cleaned. It was very professionally done and is really hard to spot. The cover is super bright. The spine is very tight and looks excellent and all four corners are sharp. This comic has the look and feel of an extremely high grade comic. The comic is 100% complete. Both staples are firmly attached.

Nice work! Guess the seller may have a hard time getting 5K for this book (shrug)

If you look at the back cover top edge, you can see the indentation that the slight contact with the inner well makes.

I'd stay away from this book, in case anyone is working out a deal behind the scenes.

Good spot Roy. gracias

Wow board detectives on the case again....Brilliant work

+1 :applause:

+2

Wow, just wow.

+3

I'd stay away from this book, in case anyone is working out a deal behind the scenes.

Excellent pickup :applause:

Auction description:

Nice work! Guess the seller may have a hard time getting 5K for this book (shrug)

Bottom looks trimmed.