• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #1 NM

74 posts in this topic

I find myself needing some cash quickly, so I'm entertaining parting with what is probably the crown jewel of my collection.

NM (I'd say 9.0) copy of Daredevil #1. The attached scans were taken last night (9/19/12) and the book was promptly returned to the bag and board.

I'll accept Paypal, check, money order, or even a direct cash transaction if you live close enough (Tucson, AZ or San Diego, CA) to me.

Shipping will be whatever you prefer, and that cost will be tacked onto final price.

My asking price is $5,000. I do realize that may seem a bit high, so I'm entertaining all offers.

Edit: In case the attached images aren't working:

Front

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v346/Parallax13/Daredevil1Front_zps90d67328.jpg

Back

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v346/Parallax13/Daredevil1Back_zps24f07a5f.jpg

This is literally my first time selling anything online. The only eBay feedback I have is as a buyer.

So I guess I should add, if there's something I can do to put a potential buyer's mind at ease, let me know.

There absolutely is: having the comic graded by CGC.

This is literally my first time selling anything online. The only eBay feedback I have is as a buyer.

So I guess I should add, if there's something I can do to put a potential buyer's mind at ease, let me know.

There absolutely is: having the comic graded by CGC.

+1

nice book

I don't think you are ever going to sell that book here as a new guy, but I may be wrong. Slabbing it would be good for you for any selling avenue. A book with that high a value should be slabbed to rule out any resto, especially color touch.

After that, maybe try it here again, or better yet, a service like comiclink, where it doesn't matter what your buy/sell history is.

my 2c

Hi, I'm interested in the book.

Can you tell me where the book comes from, meaning do you have any history behind the book?

Maybe who you bought it from, how long you've owned it? Has it been seen by anyone that knows how to grade comics and check for restoration?

I find myself needing some cash quickly, so I'm entertaining parting with what is probably the crown jewel of my collection.

NM (I'd say 9.0) copy of Daredevil #1. The attached scans were taken last night (9/19/12) and the book was promptly returned to the bag and board.

NM is 9.4 (9.0 is VF/NM) :thumbsup:

Good luck with the sale - bigger scans and some references would certainly help in that regard.

Well, no answers so I'm going to throw this into the ring.

That book looks like it was previously slabbed.

If you look at the back cover top edge, you can see the indentation that the slight contact with the inner well makes.

I'd stay away from this book, in case anyone is working out a deal behind the scenes.