• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice Silver Age For Sale -- More Books Added (Timely)

40 posts in this topic

Journey Into Mystery #83 CGC 3.0 ow/w pages $1900 (GPA $1850)

This book is from my original collection, bought by me off the stands! A nice, clean copy, with no chipping and nice gloss.

JIM-83-F_zps01130d02.jpg

JIM-83-B_zps65f26397.jpg

:takeit:

No brainer. A 3.0 for only a few hundred more than a 1.0... Strange market. Congrats to buyer and seller! (thumbs u

Strange Adventures #205 CGC 9.2 WHITE Pages. $1450.00

A beautiful book featuring the first appearance of Deadman. This is a stunning copy with perfect centering, great color and gloss and razor sharp corners. (I suspect that the next time this book surfaces, it will be in a 9.4 holder. hm )

Strange-Adventures-205f.jpg

Strange-Adventures-205b.jpg

Daring Comics #10 CGC 7.0 Off-White Pages $2,750.00

This is a beautiful copy of a book that is really, really hard to find, especially this nice. Perfect centering, blazing colors and gloss highlight this great Alex Schomburg cover. The only thing keeping this book from high grade is a small tear on the top left corner. There is no writing or date stamps on this beauty. The back cover is clean and white.

Daring-10-f.jpg

Daring-10-back.jpg

The inside is not bad either..

Daring-10-splash.jpg

This book is from my original collection, bought by me off the stands! A nice, clean copy, with no chipping and nice gloss.

That makes me sad to read that. Hate to see OO books like that go away. Good pick up for Erndog, though!

Daring Comics #10 CGC 7.0 Off-White Pages $2,750.00

This is a beautiful copy of a book that is really, really hard to find, especially this nice. Perfect centering, blazing colors and gloss highlight this great Alex Schomburg cover. The only thing keeping this book from high grade is a small tear on the top left corner. There is no writing or date stamps on this beauty. The back cover is clean and white.

Daring-10-f.jpg

Daring-10-back.jpg

The inside is not bad either..

Daring-10-splash.jpg

Oh how I wish I had the cash for this right now. What a sweet example.

Nice book man!