• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cincinnati Comic Expo Sketches, post them if you got them

76 posts in this topic

Enjoyed the show a ton this weekend other than losing my car keys. :(

Had a blast meeting a ton of new board members and big thanks to everyone who is on board with the CGC Sig Series who help us boardies get stuff witnessed, facilitated and finally graded and slabbed. I went pretty light on sketches myself this weekend only getting 1 Mark Kidwell Vietnam soldier zombie sketch and then 2 sketches of Batman and of Superman from George Perez. I will post pictures later when I get home.

Loved some of the sketches I was seeing from Medors, Sara Richard, Portacio, Veitch, and more. As usually I was most impressed with Fred's haul, he snags more great sketches in one convention weekend than most of us have in our collections.

Well looks like I'll start this off, once again I wanted to thank Andrew @ GACollectibles for lending the big hand in picking this up for me. I have a few more that he picked up but this is the only one i have a pic of so far until he sends me the rest.

Sean Forney - Spiderman & Moonknight

Spidey_moonknight_sketchcover_inks2_zps27396c67.jpg