• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cincinnati Comic Expo Sketches, post them if you got them

76 posts in this topic

I will have a couple coming back next week, including the guaranteed winner if there is ever a Best of the Best: Devil Dinosaur competition. :whee:

Not really a competition if you're the only one who can enter lol

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Right now I'm contemplating how many people would be able to enter a Cloak & Dagger competition so there are two categories people need to beef up on. Just sayin.... :lol:

:gossip: Of course there is little chance of me winning best of anytime soon on any of these....

I will have a couple coming back next week, including the guaranteed winner if there is ever a Best of the Best: Devil Dinosaur competition. :whee:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Right now I'm contemplating how many people would be able to enter a Cloak & Dagger competition so there are two categories people need to beef up on. Just sayin.... :lol:

:gossip: Of course there is little chance of me winning best of anytime soon on any of these....

I am a huge fan of Marvel and DC from way back, and I like to have a lot of variety. So I have many, many sketches where there are likely no other sketches of that character. lol

Someone got a great Ninja Turtle by Veitch on a TMNT blank. I hope they post it when it comes in.

utf-8BSU1HMDEyMDUtMjAxMjEwMjQtMjA1My5qcGc.jpg

P. Craig Russell Sandman - After Russell was adamant about not sketching at Mid-Ohio several years ago, this was such an amazing surprise. I asked him to do Morpheus with his mask on. He was like "I have no idea what that looks like." Just Morpheus is fine Mr. Russell.

utf-8BSU1HMDEyMDYtMjAxMjEwMjQtMjA1NC5qcGc.jpg