• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All American Men Of War #50 cover wanted

4 posts in this topic

This coverless issue is Golden Age I thought it is appropriate to where it should be. I just simply asked anyone who has it. Remember, it is 1,000,000 to 1 odd that someone has it.

One problem is that if I put this in WTB forum, it will be overlaid many times. Mine will go deeper with countless pages.

BTW, I will do it.

Thanks, Michael

This coverless issue is Golden Age I thought it is appropriate to where it should be. I just simply asked anyone who has it. Remember, it is 1,000,000 to 1 odd that someone has it.

One problem is that if I put this in WTB forum, it will be overlaid many times. Mine will go deeper with countless pages.

BTW, I will do it.

Thanks, Michael

no real harm or foul, but I will caution that while your logic is sound (yes this is a GA discussion forum), if everyone that needed a GA item posted here, then, as you put it, it would be overlaid many times, be disruptive, etc... so, we kind of try to keep this forum to discussion only, regardless of how reasonable a Wanted request is, that way it remains free of "clutter" and fair to all

and I am by no means the thread police, just figured since no one else spoke up, I do feel that most feel the same way and so I addressed it (thumbs u