• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affordable Spider-Man #1 - SOLD!

21 posts in this topic

No probies or HOS-ers. I will ship anywhere. In the US, shipping is on me. Internationally, we can discuss. Time payments are available with a non-refundable deposit and terms agreed to in advance. Satisfaction guaranteed. Just let me know within 7 days. I'll issue a refund minus shipping unless I screwed up something, then the shipping will be refunded as well. I accept Paypal

Amazing Spider-Man #1 - Asking $1750 SOLD!

Center 2 wraps are married from another copy. Pages are Cr-OW. Staples are original. You can see a small tear above the top staple on the fc spine, but the cover is firmly attached.

ASM1fc.jpg

ASM1bc.jpg

Center 2 wraps are married from another copy. Pages are Cr-OW.

First of all I would like to say that it is a beautiful copy.

One question, how does having the centerfold being "married" affect the value? Thanks!

Center 2 wraps are married from another copy. Pages are Cr-OW.

First of all I would like to say that it is a beautiful copy.

One question, how does having the centerfold being "married" affect the value? Thanks!

It's restoration no doubt. Restored books typically bring less than blue labels in the same grade. If this were unrestored, it would be priced significantly higher.

Re: ASM #1

Are the 2 center wraps loose, hm or reattached to the staples so there would be 4 sets of staple holes at centerfold?

They've been reattached with the original staples.