• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

American Vampire

64 posts in this topic

AV is a good book but lets not get crazy here, it's not his best work.

Yea I lost interest in it. There was just nothing to make me feel invested. I enjoyed it, but I didn't feel like I had to keep reading it.

Now his Batman run :banana:

just the opposite for me.

Batman is entertaining sure, but not $4 a month entertaining.

This needs to get a bump...I loved the first 34 issues and am very excited about tomorrows release of American Vampire: Second Cycle #1

Anyone else going to be grabbing this?

(thumbs u

This needs to get a bump...I loved the first 34 issues and am very excited about tomorrows release of American Vampire: Second Cycle #1

(thumbs u

That's cause you're a smart man. ;)

Yeah, love love love this series. Only thing I'm a little bummed about is we're on the back-half of the series. Still, knowing Snyder's approach, we're going to get some big story arcs before he packs it up.

(thumbs u

That's cause you're a smart man. ;)

Yeah, love love love this series. Only thing I'm a little bummed about is we're on the back-half of the series. Still, knowing Snyder's approach, we're going to get some big story arcs before he packs it up.

:wishluck:

Just bought this and am now eagerly awaiting it's arrival. A nice double-page spread showing Skinner Sweets history from Second Cycle #1.

22503.jpg

Awesome. Where did you get it? What does a piece of AV OA go for?