• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Only enter if you want to see something "Amazing".....

60 posts in this topic

I was bidding on that book but it was not worth it to me to pay over $2000 for it. But if you really want a book, you will pay anything for it so congratulations.
my proxy was more than 3x what I won it for :whee:

the last 2 copies, in less condition (restored) sold for 4500-6000...this copy was a bargain imo :cloud9:

I was bidding on that book but it was not worth it to me to pay over $2000 for it. But if you really want a book, you will pay anything for it so congratulations.

the last 2 copies, in less condition (restored) sold for 4500-6000...this copy was a bargain imo :cloud9:

It would have cost a lot more if I had seen it :applause:

Congrats

It would have cost a lot more if I had seen it :applause:

Congrats

when I didn't see any board discussion on it I was happy, figured most folks didnt see it (my max was 7777.77 so Pretty sure no one in their right mind was out bidding me lol ) Felt it slipped through the cracks of the Sparklecity auctions. Whew!