• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

I pretty much cleaned out ebay of the buy-it-nows a couple of months ago. Partly because of a gut feeling that this would happen and also because I was amusing myself accumulating all these identical copies of a comic called Clone.

No Clones to be found at SDCC. One guy has a allard #1 for $120 and reg cover #1 for $100 both raw

I did dig two #3s out of the $2 box at one dealer. He sighed. Knew about the announcement. Said those will be worth more now.

Just bought a Adlard Clone off ebay for 28 bucks!!!

I'd like to thank my drunken self for preordering 20 of number one back in September/October for half price. That guy knows how to have a good time and how to order comics with a face full of Dominos.

(just noticed your burn piano island burn sig. \m/(>_<)\m/)

I'd like to thank my drunken self for preordering 20 of number one back in September/October for half price. That guy knows how to have a good time and how to order comics with a face full of Dominos.

(just noticed your burn piano island burn sig. \m/(>_<)\m/)

Yeah, man! (thumbs u I miss those guys so much.