• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

I've never read this book and don't even know what it's about, but I'm betting this makes it. And only because of the people involved. There probably isn't a day that goes by that an NBC exec doesn't think what could have been with TWD. I can't imagine they will say no to anything produced by Kirkman and the guys from TWD and risk it finding success on another network...again.

This is awesome news! Clone f'n rocks your face! Such a good book and I love the art. Congratulations to the creators and kirkman and crew.

(Where'd these people come from lol)

I've never read this book and don't even know what it's about, but I'm betting this makes it. And only because of the people involved. There probably isn't a day that goes by that an NBC exec doesn't think what could have been with TWD. I can't imagine they will say no to anything produced by Kirkman and the guys from TWD and risk it finding success on another network...again.

I feel the same way

naa..no spammy..I am still not sure on the prices..I like the book, but like some have said what if it is not even picked up, like Sixth Gun or Revival..so just not sure..

uhm you got that they were putting it in for spring of 2014? Does not seem like they are gonna have the time to pull out....sure sixth gun, but like 'locke and key' it'll find a home. Don't know what you are saying about revival....

Try the subtle approach...just leave it as your signature line....then maybe someone will click through...

but I dunno what you think cheap is, cause the cheapest I see it on ebay is 29 bucks...that's where rachel's rising #1 was at this time in the pricing....

you want to investigate prices, just look at what the cheapest you can get it for...or what it sold at...

Wait! Locke and key got picked up? Haha

yup....but we all knew it would eventually...right?

Just like Bedlam will someday soon be a tv show?

That's awesome . I was bummed when fox dropped it. Hopefully they can do the book justice because it was one of the better series I've read. I got to find the Locke and key thread now.

comic book rule of thumb....everything excellent comes back somehow... no one wastes good ideas good comic...

When you think something is good, BUY it, and buy three copies...if it's worth buying one then it's worth buying two...three is cause we're all a little greedy

comic book rule of thumb....everything excellent comes back somehow... no one wastes good ideas good comic...

When you think something is good, BUY it, and buy three copies...if it's worth buying one then it's worth buying two...three is cause we're all a little greedy

I'm waiting for the I Kill Giants movie then :sumo:

I'm waiting for the I Kill Giants movie then :sumo:

(thumbs u great book. I just read the tpb last week.

Is everyone playing nice this evening.... ?

Everyone should be extatic! CLONE, one of our babies, is headed to the small screen with Kirkman at the helm. That rocks!

Link please?

How is this different than ToT?

Tugs at my heart string a bit. Hopefully they will have a movie announcement soon and I can say (tsk) to all the speculators since I'll be sitting pretty on my single copy! (thumbs u lol

I'm rich biaotches! :sumo: