• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Just read 1-11 again....

Cant wait for the TV Series! Its going to be very interesting to see how they do the clones

Are they going to have different hair? Facial hair? Are some going to be fatter than others?

I also question if they should stretch #1-5 in 12 television episodes. I think they should; those issues are chock full of story. It's rapid fire.

I agree 100%

Is there any new info on the series since SDCC ?

David Schulner, the creator, was writing for Ironside, which has already been canceled by NBC, so perhaps this will free up some of his time.

I didn't think that show would last. Strange concept IMO [even though I know it was a "remake" ]

David Schulner, the creator, was writing for Ironside, which has already been canceled by NBC, so perhaps this will free up some of his time.

I didn't think that show would last. Strange concept IMO

It was actually a remake, which I knew. What I didn't know is that the original series lasted for 8 seasons and was nominated for Emmy awards.

It was actually a remake, which I knew. What I didn't know is that the original series lasted for 8 seasons and was nominated for Emmy awards.

Yes I didn't know the orginal did that well!

Yes I didn't know the orginal did that well!

I remember it doing well but it did well with my grandparents and people their age, 50 plus, the best I can remember. Raymond Burr, the star of the show also had a roughly 30 plus year run, including 10 years in a row in the 50s and 60s. He was a very big star with a very large following. I don't think the current show and the original had a lot in common and certainly not a built in audience. 2c

Clone sales rose with issue 10 and the TV show announcement but fell again in October. #11 sold an estimated 5735 copies. Thoughts ?

I'm still in a long position on this book.

I refused to sell through my reserves on the initial burst because of how this comic came to be. It was a show -script before it was a book and I think it has the most potential to become a show. Especially with Kirkman behind it.

Clone sales rose with issue 10 and the TV show announcement but fell again in October. #11 sold an estimated 5735 copies. Thoughts ?

I refused to sell through my reserves on the initial burst because of how this comic came to be. It was a show -script before it was a book and I think it has the most potential to become a show. Especially with Kirkman behind it.

Yeah, the secondary market seems healthy on this book. Its not crazy like it was but still a winner. Kirkman may be Whedon part 2. He has 1 hit on TV and 2 on their way to it.

Yeah, the secondary market seems healthy on this book. Its not crazy like it was but still a winner. Kirkman may be Whedon part 2. He has 1 hit on TV and 2 on their way to it.

The smart way to speculate is this - sell enough to cover your costs and take a small profit, then hold onto the rest for a potential larger win later on.......

The smart way to speculate is this - sell enough to cover your costs and take a small profit, then hold onto the rest for a potential larger win later on.......

Well I bought quite a few copies of #1 for 99 cents each from a site I use frequently when they were blowing them out early this year. Also have another bunch of Adlards from midtown at $1.90 each I believe.

I sold two 9.8 Adlards when the news first broke at $125 each and now I am holding everything I have.

Edit to remove actual numbers.

Well I bought quite a few copies of #1 for 99 cents each from a site I use frequently when they were blowing them out early this year. Also have another bunch of Adlards from midtown at $1.90 each I believe.

I sold two 9.8 Adlards when the news first broke at $125 each and now I am holding everything I have.

Edit to remove actual numbers.

I think we all agree on that. I even did this with Letter 44. I now 8 b&ws free to go with a lot of reg covers and 2 Phantoms. Based solely on pecentages, these were really good. lol

I think we all agree on that. I even did this with Letter 44. I now 8 b&ws free to go with a lot of reg covers and 2 Phantoms. Based solely on pecentages, these were really good. lol

How much did you sell your B&W for?