• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Another great issue filled with WTF's!

Complete runs are gonna be very tough to find when the show airs

Yep

e139ae40068fffb046e169a46c9d52f2_zps67b40d98.jpg

Plus another HTF (#1 second print slab). (thumbs u

Where's issue 7? Otherwise a great pic!

Thanks for pointing that out, will check

Complete runs are gonna be very tough to find IF the show airs.

As we have seen time and again, until the show is actually produced and scheduled there is no guarantee it will ever air......

As we have seen time and again, until the show is actually produced and scheduled there is no guarantee it will ever air......

I think that since Schulner is a TV writer it has a better chance than most of the other optioned books

I just read #17. I don't understand the letters page in the back. @Patcastx asks how far out does Clone get planned and about TV and the writer flips out saying only serious questions and to grow up. But then the next question for @SharknadoFever asks the same thing and gets a completely different response.

I think that since Schulner is a TV writer it has a better chance than most of the other optioned books

Definitely, but there is no guarantee it goes forward either.

FWIW, he has had more success as a producer than a writer. That being said, most of the shows did not last long/he was not with them long so if the book actually makes it to TV I will be flipping my remaining #1s asap.