• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Hi Frank :hi:

Hi,

I was just surprised that my name got brought up here and being questioned. So I felt I had to come out right away and clear the air. I just posted mine asap since I can't find any Clone cgc 9.8s anymore. You know the feeling when you are in a hurry to be the first to have a cgc slab available? That's what I did.

i even bought myself 6 copies so that I could get more for grading...

Why wouldn't you post a copy to ebay with a high price and hope some sucker lucky individual really wants it.

Good luck!

Possible TV Show announcement news will be announced this week and comic is on fire

I'm just going to start listing all my listing as possible TV show announcement because anything is possible.

One thing is for sure. Frank is the troll or a member here.

Hi hold on everyone... First off I am frankat18 on ebay. I was surprised to see how people jumped out with this news and even I myself suddenly bought 6 clone # 1 adlards. I have 1 cgc 9.8 on me since forever and I bought it from a BO member like 3 months ago for $50.

Everybody just saw how the Todd craze happen again and I kept kicking myself that I never bought a cgc 9.8 of it. So now when I saw the post on Clone, I just suddenly jumped out of my bed went to my laptop and went on the bay to purchase copies.

Then I went to my cgc slabs and scanned the book since when I checked bay nothing was in there so I listed mine.

First thanks for ripping off my description on your Todd 3 book lot, super lazy and cheesy.

Second, were did "Mr. Schulner" say tv show in his post? If the post is legit could be a movie and we all know movie announcements don't bring in near the money as tv announcements.

Your listing reeks of dishonesty.

:popcorn:

Possible TV Show announcement news will be announced this week and comic is on fire

I'm just going to start listing all my listing as possible TV show announcement because anything is possible.

CGC it!

Be sure to say

"9.4 not 9.8 PGX like CGC"

Hi hold on everyone... First off I am frankat18 on ebay. I was surprised to see how people jumped out with this news and even I myself suddenly bought 6 clone # 1 adlards. I have 1 cgc 9.8 on me since forever and I bought it from a BO member like 3 months ago for $50.

Everybody just saw how the Todd craze happen again and I kept kicking myself that I never bought a cgc 9.8 of it. So now when I saw the post on Clone, I just suddenly jumped out of my bed went to my laptop and went on the bay to purchase copies.

Then I went to my cgc slabs and scanned the book since when I checked bay nothing was in there so I listed mine.

You've had one forever that you bought three months ago?

First thanks for ripping off my description on your Todd 3 book lot, super lazy and cheesy.

Second, were did "Mr. Schulner" say tv show in his post? If the post is legit could be a movie and we all know movie announcements don't bring in near the money as tv announcements.

Hi... First off I didn't really rip off your description on the thing. I have 3 copies left of it. Then everybody started posting your link since it sold for $119 on headlines so I clicked the ebay option "sell one like this" in which I did... then I listed it while me myself was scouring ebay for todd copies. When the dust settled I started to further edit the description. If you will look all of my lisitngs it is all almost the same format except that Todd because it was a craze looking for copies.

With your 2nd concern, everybody in the thread were hoping for TV news from the get go and how good the book was. In my description on ebay it shows possible tv news and I am not claiming there is tv news since the message was unclear.

It is just too much and unfair too to dub me right away as dishonest for I am not.

I just came out to clear my ebay name which suddenly was brought up.

Thanks

You've had one forever that you bought three months ago?

:signfunny:

Hi... First off I didn't really rip off your description on the thing. I have 3 copies left of it. Then everybody started posting your link since it sold for $119 on headlines so I clicked the ebay option "sell one like this" in which I did... then I listed it while me myself was scouring ebay for todd copies. When the dust settled I started to further edit the description. If you will look all of my lisitngs it is all almost the same format except that Todd because it was a craze looking for copies.

With your 2nd concern, everybody in the thread were hoping for TV news from the get go and how good the book was. In my description on ebay it shows possible tv news and I am not claiming there is tv news since the message was unclear.

It is just too much and unfair too to dub me right away as dishonest for I am not.

Thanks

BOO THIS MAN!

Is he the same person who lists "Revival #1 1st print CGC 9.8 RESLAB IT SS 9.9 10 MAYBE"?

Nope..never have I listed such a very stupid listing title you can check all my history sales :)

Also when I sell raws and if I include NM or so in the listing it means I am fairly sure that it will pass though I always say I never guarantee grades.

For example when I sold some The Strain variant raws which I was saying NM/NM+ to Carrbeaz, he had it graded and he was able to get 9.8s out of it.

Lastly Mike Jack, 3 months feels like forever for me hehe.. you know when you have something laying in your boxes then suddenly something like this turn up? I just grabbed it :) hehe

Anyways I'll also take the listing down due to integrity especially now the one who posted the news is being questioned and I don't want to list it again until it is confirmed... Thanks

Thanks

First clicking "sell one like this" does NOT copy the description only the title. So yes you copy and pasted my description. By "when the dust settled" I assume you mean when ebay contacted you telling you not to rip off other sellers descriptions after I called them.

Second your description NOW says "possible tv show", you edited your description at 18:08 after you saw the posts in this thread. Originally you said basically "TV show to be announced at Comic Con". It did not say "possible".

Got anymore lies?

Thanks

First clicking "sell one like this" does NOT copy the description only the title. So yes you copy and pasted my description. By "when the dust settled" I assume you mean when ebay contacted you telling you not to rip off other sellers descriptions after I called them.

Second your description NOW says "possible tv show", you edited your description at 18:08 after you saw the posts in this thread. Originally you said basically "TV show to be announced at Comic Con". It did not say "possible".

Got anymore lies?

Ebay never contacted... :)somebody accused me if I was midtown collectible.... thus I placed and scanned my ebay name on the pics

and with the description I indeed edited it when I saw the posts because I didn't want to make a false claim and thus I think it is the right thing to do.and now that the "poster" is being in question I took the listing down.

Lastly, I feel that I am now baptized or welcomed to the CGC forums :) I've been warned about the atmosphere here at times but now I can definitely say I am now part of the boards :)

Only thing I can say is that I have nothing but great feedbacks and built good reputation on BO and some members here and that's what I bring with me. :)