• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Let's see if they announce it during the time they are at the booth this weekend.

Friday: 4:00pm-5:00pm David Schulner, Aaron Ginsburg & Wade McIntyre (creator/writers Clone) - Skybound/Image Booth #2729

So currently, it's one of those, "We're going to have a big announcement to make at SDCC" shticks? And everyone is assuming it's going to be a TV series in development?

Apparently the writer came on here and read through all of the posts. He thanked everyone for their support and said that there will be an announcement on Saturday. His statement was something like "announcement on Saturday. looks like you guys were right all along about the future for this book." Meaning all of the television speculation.

So currently, it's one of those, "We're going to have a big announcement to make at SDCC" shticks? And everyone is assuming it's going to be a TV series in development?

Apparently the writer came on here and read through all of the posts. He thanked everyone for their support and said that there will be an announcement on Saturday. His statement was something like "announcement on Saturday. looks like you guys were right all along about the future for this book." Meaning all of the television speculation.

Thanks Awake! Now, I'm all caught up. Gotta dust off those copies of Clone 1 I hoarded.

Thanks Awake! Now, I'm all caught up. Gotta dust off those copies of Clone 1 I hoarded.

(thumbs u

Hahaha... Well this would be a welcome surprise. I've been avoiding moderns as I've been stacking up my silvers - would love to see this happen. Great story and would translate really well.

You guys will love this, because SO many of you guys love me.

Image offers return-ability on certain titles to retailers that order at certain levels.

Clone #1 was returnable.

I ripped the covers off 100+ regular #1's & 100 variants a few months back.

Ouch...

Image offers return-ability on certain titles to retailers that order at certain levels.

Clone #1 was returnable.

Ouch...

Oh no don't ever admit to things like that! lol

Clone #1 was returnable.

Ouch...

Wow... 100 less clone babies in the world (high five Larry) :grin: