• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

(shrug)

I really hope it's real. But who knows. I'll be there tomorrow. I'll ask around.

like I said just thinking out loud I if the case is someone was just hyping the book

I guess great for everyone who had a 100 of them on eBay

So...I emailed Juan Jose Ryp last night. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to confirm. Most likely due to my sleep deprived self forgetting to provide a direct link to the post. I did notice one thing that gives me hope the post by David was legit.

Nice to meet you and thank you very much for following CLONE, we put great enthusiasm and hard work in this series.

In answer to your question: I do not know if David, sorryI did not find the post. But YES, David will be at SDCC along with the entire SkyBound team . I can not say anything more! :)

Notice how he spells Clone... hm

I followed up, thanking him for getting back to me so quickly and gave him a direct link to the post. If I hear anything more, I'll let you guys and girls know.

So...I emailed Juan Jose Ryp last night. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to confirm. Most likely due to my sleep deprived self forgetting to provide a direct link to the post. I did notice one thing that gives me hope the post by David was legit.

Nice to meet you and thank you very much for following CLONE, we put great enthusiasm and hard work in this series.

In answer to your question: I do not know if David, sorryI did not find the post. But YES, David will be at SDCC along with the entire SkyBound team . I can not say anything more! :)

I followed up, thanking him for getting back to me so quickly and gave him a direct link to the post. If I hear anything more, I'll let you guys and girls know.

Nice invetagative work another thing I would have been more worried if he came on like yeah look out this movie deal comming its sounded like he wanted to say more but couldn't but was hinting at something

Nice invetagative work another thing I would have been more worried if he came on like yeah look out this movie deal comming its sounded like he wanted to say more but couldn't but was hintingat ssomething

Also, I forgot to add that I never mentioned television or movie news in my email to him. I did not want to further perpetuate what could be a hoax. All I asked was whether the post was made by David and if there will be an announcement at the SkyBound panel. So his "I can not say anything more" was interesting as well. Could be something could be something else.

Apparently if you flick through the latest issue of Clone backwards and upside down with your eyes crossed it says "MOVIE DEAL".

Mike_investigates_fossil_w480_2.jpg

Weird...mine says "TV DEAL."

Mine says "SUCKA"