• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

None at SDCC but still some on Amazon cheap!

Clone #1 still starting at $2.90 on Amazon

and 2-8 still around $3.25 or less

Clone #1 can no longer be purchased for $2.90 on Amazon. Now the cheapest copy available is being sold for $19.99.

People must have beat you to it. There were multiple copies up when I posted that. looks like they sold....

Found a lot on ebay a couple days ago 1-8, both covers of 1 for slightly over cover with free shipping. Grabed it. Bought another lot from the same seller today. He upped the price $5 but still a steal. First lot was already mailed, hoping he has second lot out on Monday.

Found a lot on ebay a couple days ago 1-8, both covers of 1 for slightly over cover with free shipping. Grabed it. Bought another lot from the same seller today. He upped the price $5 but still a steal. First lot was already mailed, hoping he has second lot out on Monday.

Nice

Clone #1 can no longer be purchased for $2.90 on Amazon. Now the cheapest copy available is being sold for $19.99.

People must have beat you to it. There were multiple copies up when I posted that. looks like they sold....

I wasn't looking to buy them. I just clicked on the link to see if the books had been snatched up or not and sure enough...

the art of ebaying during a tv spot....

I think if you sell your book(s) first day you have priced it a little to low, but in the first week after bleeding cool reports and the whole comic book world knows...perfect...so if you want to list it like that, you have to pick a number higher then many books, but lower then the crazy people with stars in their eyes. A number that will make some people hmmm...then watch for price changes and move up or down as the wind takes you....no?

the art of ebaying during a tv spot....

I think if you sell your book(s) first day you have priced it a little to low, but in the first week after bleeding cool reports and the whole comic book world knows...perfect...so if you want to list it like that, you have to pick a number higher then many books, but lower then the crazy people with stars in their eyes. A number that will make some people hmmm...then watch for price changes and move up or down as the wind takes you....no?

Yes your 100%right..although I have some friends who say don't sell them, they are going to hit high numbers since kirkmans in it..I put up one set and I am not sure what to price it at

Just remember that this board and others had several days jump on it... I think quite a few will have pockets of these... and several large hoards. The market is going to be a bit jumpy for a while I reckon. Would have expected ToT first... Oh well.

Just remember that this board and others had several days jump on it... I think quite a few will have pockets of these... and several large hoards. The market is going to be a bit jumpy for a while I reckon. Would have expected ToT first... Oh well.

Isn't ToT already in development?

Isn't ToT already in development?

That's what I thought ... Wasn't there news a couple of months ago about how smooth the development of the -script is progressing ???

Although prices for #1 have been sliding on eBay - I just thought it's due to all the other comic-to-TV/movie news & considered it a good time to buy

I wasn't looking to buy them. I just clicked on the link to see if the books had been snatched up or not and sure enough...

I was surprised to see them there at all. Especially at that price. I just picked about 5 more on Thursday at cover so I wasn't stressing it.