• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

This book is way to good for this thread to drop to the 4th page. IMO this is one of the better books out there right now, in my top 10 anyway. I think I should by some #1's before they are all gone.

Cheapest I have found @ $1.79 each - Totally Worth It!

One of my favs as well. I think there is soooo much out and happening right now that titles like this get put on the back burner. It's one of five (or so) that I read when I get it in hand same day.

This book is way to good for this thread to drop to the 4th page. IMO this is one of the better books out there right now, in my top 10 anyway. I think I should by some #1's before they are all gone.

Cheapest I have found @ $1.79 each - Totally Worth It!

One of my favs as well. I think there is soooo much out and happening right now that titles like this get put on the back burner. It's one of five (or so) that I read when I get it in hand same day.

Very nice price..... MT has both covers at regular price too.....