• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

maybe once TPB comes out it will get more interest

Could be a sleeper, but the story is enjoyable so it is definitely worth at least cover price. If it goes up then great, otherwise I was entertained (more than I can say with some titles).

This book is way to good for this thread to drop to the 4th page. IMO this is one of the better books out there right now, in my top 10 anyway. I think I should by some #1's before they are all gone.

Cheapest I have found @ $1.79 each - Totally Worth It!

One of my favs as well. I think there is soooo much out and happening right now that titles like this get put on the back burner. It's one of five (or so) that I read when I get it in hand same day.

.......and gone (tsk)

Once again, I think so much is going on right now (Mind MGMT, Sixth Gun, PP, NWM, Saga, MP, and even Revival starting to get more love) that it's hard to focus on all of them and a title like this flys under the radar. I like the premise/art (as good or better than MP - art not story) and hope people like the title (for it's own sake - not the secondary markets). This and Think Tank are two under-rated titles.

I found this interesting. I read in an interview that the writer's grandfather was Jack Kamen, who was an illustrator at EC Comics. He did the graphics for the movie Creepshow.

l_12987_0083767_354edb80.jpg

I believe one of Kamen's sons invented the Segway scooter. (or I may be talking out of me arse - one of the two)