• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

I agree CBT people shouldn't be chasing titles they should be buying in advance. You either like the premise or not.

IMAG0946.jpg

ANyone who wants to know where to buy pre-order and when you actually can place those orders up till PM me. Deep discounts are available weeks out , not MONTHS out . I don't benefit from the info but it doesn't hurt knowing what your options are .... for whatever its worth ...

lol, based on what? some posts in this thread.....this board used to report the news, not make it :o :O

It would be very interesting if the board hype alone can increase the value of this series

It has an impact for sure, within an hour or do of me posting 2 shops sold out hundreds of copies...crazy I tell ya

I agree CBT people shouldn't be chasing titles they should be buying in advance. You either like the premise or not.

IMAG0946.jpg

ANyone who wants to know where to buy pre-order and when you actually can place those orders up till PM me. Deep discounts are available weeks out , not MONTHS out . I don't benefit from the info but it doesn't hurt knowing what your options are .... for whatever its worth ...

Is this really what people are doing? Market crash in 5....4...3...

im personally more impressed when someone buys quantity AFTER the cut-off period. Here's why...

when someone pre-orders, that just means that the company prints that many more to cover the amount that someone has pre-ordered.

so if they were planing on making 5,000 of something, but someone pre-orders 500, they'll just go ahead and print 5,500 to cover it