• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Clone has a 24 feeling to it. I can see a show like that on Fox.

I still have quite a few number ones, because I agree with this sentiment. Clone struck me as the type of concept that could yield an action/adventure TV series.

I still have quite a few number ones, because I agree with this sentiment. Clone struck me as the type of concept that could yield an action/adventure TV series.

Sucker. :baiting::devil:

You're not the only one. Managed to sell my CGC and several sets early on so, No "real" money lost here, just the opportunity to make more.. Good story though :sorry:

doh! I can't believe they are ending this comic this month. wtf.

I wish they could do a kickstarter or similar and keep going. I would toss in a good deal of money for them not to finish it so soon and I bet many others would as well. Would probably make more money than they have been lol

I wish they could do a kickstarter or similar and keep going. I would toss in a good deal of money for them not to finish it so soon and I bet many others would as well. Would probably make more money than they have been lol

I'm so on board with this... I wonder if we could make a kick starter on their behalf to encourage them to continue.

I'm so on board with this... I wonder if we could make a kick starter on their behalf to encourage them to continue.

Anyone have Davids email? Cant hurt to run it by him

Anyone have Davids email? Cant hurt to run it by him

can try clone@skybound.com

Salt in the wound is that they said Orphan Black was one of the reasons this didn't come together and now, Orphan Black is coming to comics (shrug)

Never heard of it, had to google it to see what it was

I've only heard good things about the show but I haven't seen it.

Salt in the wound is that they said Orphan Black was one of the reasons this didn't come together and now, Orphan Black is coming to comics (shrug)

Yes me and my girlfriend enjoy watching orphan Black.

Haha ! It was probably you who told me how good it was. lol

reminds me that Stephen King is releasing a book called "Revival". Kind of sucks for Seeley and team if they had any plans for movie/TV.

This still upsets me a great deal. I think I will hold off a good while on reading it. Maybe reread from start to finish first.

As for Orphan Black, love the show but it is pretty different than Clone. Was one of the main reasons I thought Clone would do so well though