• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

David Schulner @davidschulner

Follow

Not over! All will be revealed in tomorrows issue! “@Jace0207: just saw Dec solicits, with no Clone. PLEASE don't tell me series is over!!!”

6:57 PM - 16 Sep 2014

Looks like they got us all. lol

I talked to David Schulner at last year's NYCC and he told me his first arc is like 20 issues, so i would not be surprised to see another arc.

I wonder why he pulled that April fools in September prank about Clone?

I'm behind on this series because there is honestly too much stuff to read. Hoping this gets a hardcover collection or something later on. One thing I was really impressed with this book was that it always seems to be on schedule... Ryp's art is super detailed so I have 0 idea how he is able to keep this pace up. Tons of respect for all involved on this book (worship)

David Schulner @davidschulner

Follow

Not over! All will be revealed in tomorrows issue! “@Jace0207: just saw Dec solicits, with no Clone. PLEASE don't tell me series is over!!!”

6:57 PM - 16 Sep 2014

Looks like they got us all. lol

I talked to David Schulner at last year's NYCC and he told me his first arc is like 20 issues, so i would not be surprised to see another arc.

I wonder why he pulled that April fools in September prank about Clone?

I have 2 possible scenarios in my head.

#1 It really was ending but they saw their fans reactions and made the right decision to keep moving forward

#2 It certainly got a lot of us talking and then talking again once we found out that it wasn't actually ending.

I'm behind on this series because there is honestly too much stuff to read. Hoping this gets a hardcover collection or something later on. One thing I was really impressed with this book was that it always seems to be on schedule... Ryp's art is super detailed so I have 0 idea how he is able to keep this pace up. Tons of respect for all involved on this book (worship)

The funny thing is David Schulner has never met his artist who lives in Spain, and doesn't speak English. They do make magic together.

The funny thing is David Schulner has never met his artist who lives in Spain, and doesn't speak English. They do make magic together.

Art is the universal language one of the reasons I love comic books. :headbang:

Man, some good news finally!!!

Just went from six to midnight.

Patrick

Wait till you read the issue.

Yea, that midnight will go back in time after seeing the island

lol

The garden was just disturbing... not to mention the one that was tanning.

Man, some good news finally!!!

Just went from six to midnight.

Patrick

Wait till you read the issue.

Yea, that midnight will go back in time after seeing the island

lol

The garden was just disturbing... not to mention the one that was tanning.

God, I really hope this doesn't become a TV show now. I really don't want to relive those panels lol