• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

This still upsets me a great deal. I think I will hold off a good while on reading it. Maybe reread from start to finish first.

As for Orphan Black, love the show but it is pretty different than Clone. Was one of the main reasons I thought Clone would do so well though

I'm a bit sad to to think for some reason networks currently think there can only be one show out there for a specific niche yet its perfectly ok to have many different takes of zombie and syfy neteork zombie type movies and they are still making them. I'll go one further look at the different types of vampires have come out recently. It hasn't stopped the Strain from making the air in the afterglow of the Twilight and current WB Vampire Diaries. I'm just not sure why that way of thinking is applied to some genres and not others. 2c

This still upsets me a great deal. I think I will hold off a good while on reading it. Maybe reread from start to finish first.

As for Orphan Black, love the show but it is pretty different than Clone. Was one of the main reasons I thought Clone would do so well though

if you read the final issue synopsis it looks like they bring it an abrupt end. feh!

I'm a bit sad to to think for some reason networks currently think there can only be one show out there for a specific niche yet its perfectly ok to have many different takes of zombie and syfy neteork zombie type movies and they are still making them. I'll go one further look at the different types of vampires have come out recently. It hasn't stopped the Strain from making the air in the afterglow of the Twilight and current WB Vampire Diaries. I'm just not sure why that way of thinking is applied to some genres and not others. 2c

Honestly I believe the OB reason to be full of crud. OB is going on its 3rd season so it was known about before the TV annoucement and is a BBC show....there is no reason Clone wouldn't do well.

if you read the final issue synopsis it looks like they bring it an abrupt end. feh!

Yep, he stated the ending is a huge cliff hanger in an interview. It is going to suck, no question

Honestly I believe the OB reason to be full of crud. OB is going on its 3rd season so it was known about before the TV annoucement and is a BBC show....there is no reason Clone wouldn't do well.

Yet this was brought up about Revival a while back when abc I think had the Omar Epps staring version the returned came out.

Yet this was brought up about Revival a while back when abc I think had the Omar Epps staring version the returned came out.

My god was that show awful. I am not going to BS, I watched every episode of the short season praying it would get good..... it did not and should not come back.

David Schulner @davidschulner

Follow

Not over! All will be revealed in tomorrows issue! “@Jace0207: just saw Dec solicits, with no Clone. PLEASE don't tell me series is over!!!”

6:57 PM - 16 Sep 2014

Looks like they got us all. lol

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it

David Schulner @davidschulner

Follow

Not over! All will be revealed in tomorrows issue! “@Jace0207: just saw Dec solicits, with no Clone. PLEASE don't tell me series is over!!!”

6:57 PM - 16 Sep 2014

Looks like they got us all. lol

I talked to David Schulner at last year's NYCC and he told me his first arc is like 20 issues, so i would not be surprised to see another arc.