• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hard Month Thread

38 posts in this topic

Selling any Hack Slash?

You know you got one I want.

:) I could list some Hack/slash doubles or triples and so on that I have, but the ones you want I'm not ready to let go of just yet. :devil:

In the years that Ive been scouring for them Ive only managed to grab 1-2 of each, its crazy how rare these are. I would sell you the doubles but some how they along with some WD keys have gone missing :(

Did I tell you I found some multiple Sketch Error Variants? :devil:

hm nope what issue was it for?

Issue 3 :gossip: Currently only one I know about.

From the first series? hm Ive only been able to find two of those and they both have scuffing on the front from printing I think.

Selling any Hack Slash?

You know you got one I want.

:) I could list some Hack/slash doubles or triples and so on that I have, but the ones you want I'm not ready to let go of just yet. :devil:

In the years that Ive been scouring for them Ive only managed to grab 1-2 of each, its crazy how rare these are. I would sell you the doubles but some how they along with some WD keys have gone missing :(

Did I tell you I found some multiple Sketch Error Variants? :devil:

hm nope what issue was it for?

Issue 3 :gossip: Currently only one I know about.

From the first series? hm Ive only been able to find two of those and they both have scuffing on the front from printing I think.

Yeah correct. I have found I think 4, but I looked at quite a few. I actually bought one on the cheap last year and it turned out to be one. Not sure how rare they are, but one site said 20 copies, but its got to be more then that.

There is also apparently they same error on Hack Slash 1 One Shot. I read about it a few years ago and regret not asking the guy that had the copies to sell me some.

Sorry everybody, thread is on hold until Friday when I have some time off hopefully. I thought I could wraggle up more comics quickly but working full time and going to school full time and everything in between are taking more effort and time than expected. I really REALLY appreciate each and every sale, a big thank you to everyone!

Sorry everybody, thread is on hold until Friday when I have some time off hopefully. I thought I could wraggle up more comics quickly but working full time and going to school full time and everything in between are taking more effort and time than expected. I really REALLY appreciate each and every sale, a big thank you to everyone!

Kudos for working and going to school. It's a tough racket, but good on you for the effort. GLWTS!

Kudos for working and going to school. It's a tough racket, but good on you for the effort. GLWTS!

:applause:

Heres what I managed to snap from one short box, probably going to be the last of anything for this thread at least. next time I know to scan everything before I open shop.

G.I Joe/ Transformers TPB VF/NM $15.00

8215646732_94460ee55f.jpg

100_0164 by chrisskiba, on Flickr

Uncanny X-Men lot of four:

137, 137, 138, 320 Wizard Im going to say FN as an average but will provide scans if anyone wants them. $25

8214561655_2614522b96.jpg

100_0161 by chrisskiba, on Flickr

8214561771_c099593858.jpg

100_0160 by chrisskiba, on Flickr

8214561541_c39b734873.jpg

100_0162 by chrisskiba, on Flickr

8214561875_310a23a2ac.jpg

100_0159 by chrisskiba, on Flickr

New X-Men 128 VF $23

8215647450_f56a55ccfc.jpg

100_0158 by chrisskiba, on Flickr

Siege 1 boring black and white variant VF/NM $5

8215648464_84b3c1ace0.jpg

100_0145 by chrisskiba, on Flickr

Mystery Society Variant ( hot girl cover) VF/NM $5

8214563229_5587a82c0e.jpg

100_0144 by chrisskiba, on Flickr

Danger Girl Revolver Bikini variant $15 VF/NM

8214563379_360fbdce0f.jpg

100_0168 by chrisskiba, on Flickr

Captain America 500 / Hulk Beautiful Ross covers $5 for both

8214563593_2281c76104.jpg

100_0165 by chrisskiba, on Flickr

8214563481_0435fbef6e.jpg

100_0166 by chrisskiba, on Flickr

and that it all she wrote

thanks :) I've been very lucky to have the life I have now, after 17 I left home and found out that happiness does exist and now I am in my early 20's so when I start feeling like complaining about too much work or school, or when money is tight I just remember how fortunate I am to have all of this.

the preacher books are no longer available but the chew lot and the blanks lot are until this thread closes at which point I will probably end up using the blanks myself. I will document all progress if anyone is interested in seeing how they turn out (thumbs u

the preacher books are no longer available but the chew lot and the blanks lot are until this thread closes at which point I will probably end up using the blanks myself. I will document all progress if anyone is interested in seeing how they turn out (thumbs u

:hi: I sent you another PM a few days ago. :takeit: still on the Chew.