• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WD no# 61 SS 9.8 Kirkman and CGC 9.8 no# 13 negotiable

15 posts in this topic

Hey guys

Hoping to raise a bit of chash for restoration of an AF 15 and a few other purchases.

A few rules:

:takeit: trumps all PMs.

Shipping is to be by registered post. I live in Australia but am willing to offer heavily discounted shipping at $25 per slab anywhere in the world. Insurance is extra.

Payment can be by pay pal check or money order. For any method that incurs a fee, the burden of that fee is to be borne by the purchaser.

I reserve the right to deny sale to anyone.

Now that the austere part is over I hope you guys enjoy and buy my books!!! :)

Depending on reception I may post some more in the coming weeks.

I know some people hate it but I will be quoting GPA. The upside is I will be offering the books at a discount to market value.

Walking Dead no# 9 SS 9.8 signed by Kirkman

12 month GPA 12 sales averaging $184, 90 day GPA 2 sales averaging $490 (not sure what is driving these prices up) last sale $525 in Sep-2012 (525 dollar sale was of a single signature kirkman :0 )

Asking $150

:takeit:

Walking Dead no# 9 SS 9.8 signed by Kirkman

12 month GPA 12 sales averaging $184, 90 day GPA 2 sales averaging $490 (not sure what is driving these prices up) last sale $525 in Sep-2012 (525 dollar sale was of a single signature kirkman :0 )

Asking $150

Winna winna chicken dinner.

Walking Dead no# 75 (convention variant) SS 9.8 signed by Kirkman/Adlard/Rathburn

This one has the cool backup story with the death of Michone and Glen.

12 month GPA 12 sales averaging $115, 90 day GPA 2 sales averaging $173 last sale $200 in July-2012

Asking $110

Great Cover, Story & Signatures!!

Regards, Steve

Walking Dead no# 75 (convention variant) SS 9.8 signed by Kirkman/Adlard/Rathburn

This one has the cool backup story with the death of Michone and Glen.

12 month GPA 12 sales averaging $115, 90 day GPA 2 sales averaging $173 last sale $200 in July-2012

Asking $110

Great Cover, Story & Signatures!!

Regards, Steve

Weiner