• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most ridiculous Ebay listing title

86 posts in this topic

The keyword spamming doesn't bother me too much since it takes just a second to scroll past the listings, but I messaged a handful of keyword spammers on eBay anyway just for fun. Here's my favorite response so far--I'm actually really excited about my new position as the "eBay seller policy virtual patrolman" lol

Good Afternoon Sir,

We deeply and sincerely appreciate and acknowledge the fact that you have taken precious moments out of your, obviously invaluable, time to write us regarding the content of our current listed auctions and the subsequent psychological trauma that they have apparently inflicted upon you. I'm quite sure there's much to learn from your seemingly vast knowledge of eBay selling techniques, ethics, and policies as well as your important position as eBay seller policy virtual patrolman.

We have taken your demands under serious consideration and have altered the aforementioned subject lines of our auctions within the spirit of your request in a truly sincere effort to appease the aspects of your decree.

Please feel free to review the updated subject lines on our auctions (refresh page as necessary) as they are 100% truthful in description of the item listed with said subject lines...except for two, as we have active offers on them and they cannot be changed or altered in any way (as I'm sure you're already aware of via your extensive policy knowledge and experience) but fear not, as soon as eBay allows us to, we shall change both of them to fall in line with the spirit of your request.

Furthermore, since we are on the topic of eBay policies, we have decided to exercise our seller rights and ease the obvious weight of you needing to deal with certain aspects of our auctions, specifically your subsequent banning from all of them moving forward.

At this time, we humbly and respectfully request that you move along to the many other sellers who you would consider to be also "violating eBay policies" and proceed to "Chew" up their valuable time by harassing them with the same crusade as you attacked us with today.

But I highly doubt you contacted any of them at all (or will) besides us...and, let's really be honest here...that's simply because we happen to be selling titles made by the same company as titles you happen to collect.

Happy Bidding.

i reported most of his junk. boring work day here.

Image Comics Revival 1 Variant CGC 9.8 Animal Walking Dead 1st app 19 zombies

Nah, that's a perfectly good listing.

Revival variant CGC 9.8 - check

Animal (2 of them) - check

Walking (she is walking) - check

Dead (Animals are dead) - check

Zombies (The Animals may become Zombies?) - check

1st appearance (Yup, 1st appearance of Zippy the Zebra) - check

Nothing wrong with that listing title :kidaround:

Where does 19 fit?

lol

and he's back :boo:

don't think this one will be beaten!

*sigh*

Has anybody ever reported him for keyword spamming? That's one thing that really does me off. I've reported people in the past but eBay do bugger all about it.