• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank you, Mods

72 posts in this topic

Well...don't say "mods," it was only Kaley (AKA: cgcmod2)....you're were a sweetheart when we were dating, you are sweetheart now; I framed your goodbye letter, I never knew Disney cards could be so romantic...I still miss pumpkin.... :luhv:

One night in Bangcock got banged.

Wonder how much that cost?

20$ for I&P

25$ for I&P + HH

40$ for the 'Me love you long time' Special

300$...a week in Pattaya or 10 in days in Nakhon Si Thammarat ..we talkin' PURE LOVE ;)

I call shenanigans.

I had one of the last three posts, and it was deleted. It was a response to your One Night in Bankok lyric with my own Morrissey lyric.

That was deleted and I am denied POINTS!!! :cry:

I call shenanigans.

I had one of the last three posts, and it was deleted. It was a response to your One Night in Bankok lyric with my own Morrissey lyric.

I demand your points be accounted for, I demand your wittyness be acknowledged, and that well deserved your NERD medal be awarded immediately!!!

I call shenanigans.

Strange to delete those posts and then lock the thread.

Damn, Peter is on fire! Last post again! :applause:

I missed all the fun since I'm in Daytona Beach for my daughters gymnastics competition :cry:

On a side note, it anyone is considering it as a vacation spot, DEFINITELY skip Daytona beach unless you are craving a bedbug infestation! :sick:

I call shenanigans.

Which Morrissey lyric?

Brains between the legs - not you, the quote. :insane: