• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mccollect's Feedback

20 posts in this topic

Quick payment, plenty of communication. Great BUYER!!! Sold him a modern run of SubMariner.

Mike is a great guy and awesome buyer!

He was looking for some Batman'66 sdcc books and i was more than happy to help out. I told him this would be my first Comic Con and he was willing to gamble with me and see if i could deliver.luckily i was able to get what he needed :)

Once i got home from the Con and sent invoice he sent payment quickly. Great communication and easy to deal with. Will gladly do business with him any time of the day again. Thanks for everything bud! (thumbs u

Mike contacted me about a slab I'd recently listed. We agreed to a price, he paid very quickly, and kept in touch with me to let me know it had arrived. It was a pleasure to do business, and I'd happily do so again. Thanks Mike!

Mike sold me a metric butt-ton of some x-men comics I've been looking for and he was an absolute pleasure to work with. Great communication, quick shipping, and supremely packed comics. Honestly, the guy sold me on some stuff I didn't even realize I wanted. Really looking forward to buying from him again.