• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Contest: Sign Up Now! Prizes!

229 posts in this topic

thanks...Ark, my nemesis :grin:

Again, kudos to Steve for putting on the contest. :golfclap:

They are a lot work and hassle.

That being said, I thought it was the other way around Nick. lol

But I thought about it and for me it's more like your my mentor in grading.

Hopefully well have another good battle in the last rounds of the March Madness tourney. :ohnoez:

:foryou:

I am hoping that we will have another March Madness contest this year :wishluck: If not...Not that I plan to sub any times soon but I do have a batch of books that I do want to sell next year. I should get them graded first before selling so who knows, I might run another round of 30 books next March when my membership is up for renewal with 4 free coupons. As with my last contest, I think many are "tweeners" that it is easier to slab them than selling them raw.

:hi:

What brought the NTT #1 down to 9.4? I can't really see anything wrong with it.

There's a crease of some kind above the rifle on the back cover. I had this one pegged at 9.2 because of it.

:hi:

What brought the NTT #1 down to 9.4? I can't really see anything wrong with it.

There's a crease of some kind above the rifle on the back cover. I had this one pegged at 9.2 because of it.

Ah, gotcha. (thumbs u