• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

got two #1 for $3 bucks each in my home town today, hit a store that sells comics as a side business. No panzerfaust, no saga, no revival, no sixth gun, but they had two of these (and tons of bedlam and death in the family i left there).

Nah...Midtown just stops taking pre-orders at some point along the way. They will be available again as soon as the book comes out.

I wasnt aware of this. Over the past month ive seen items listed as out of stock a few days before release that didnt get stock re-listed on release day.

Anyway hopefully #3 is good for the series

Hey guys, if I would somehow be able to buy 20 issues of Nowhere Men #1 (2nd print) at cover, should I do it?

Look at the available information. Make your mind up. I still think Nowhere Men is at the tipping point where we don't quite know if it's going to be good yet. If I bought 20 #2 right now I would want to be sure that they were going to sell and at least cover my spend based on ebay in my country.

e.g. You pay $60. You think they will sell quick for $10 each. That's 7 issues to sell to cover yourself. If you think you can do that then you have 13 in hand and have paid nothing. (remember to always cover your fees)

The more you think for yourself on this the more you will learn especially from mistakes.

Hey guys, if I would somehow be able to buy 20 issues of Nowhere Men #1 (2nd print) at cover, should I do it?

Look at the available information. Make your mind up. I still think Nowhere Men is at the tipping point where we don't quite know if it's going to be good yet. If I bought 20 #2 right now I would want to be sure that they were going to sell and at least cover my spend based on ebay in my country.

e.g. You pay $60. You think they will sell quick for $10 each. That's 7 issues to sell to cover yourself. If you think you can do that then you have 13 in hand and have paid nothing. (remember to always cover your fees)

The more you think for yourself on this the more you will learn especially from mistakes.

Off I go then... Worth a shot I believe! Tnx