• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

I didn't see any corner or spine issues on the 5 sets I've had either. Maybe a little light black transfer on spine and back cover, but not as bad as I've seen on Fatale books. Structurally the books were about as good as an Image book can be. Must be regional batch variation.

I bought last 2 2nd prints at LCS last week and today they had 2 more.... Perhaps I should hang on to the new ones till I see the print run huh

That's what looked like happened at Midtown Comics also. The week of its release, I literally saw one copy at the Downtown location, which I didn't pick up. I went to the Times Sq location later that day and no one even knew what I was talking about.

Then last week, I saw one copy at the Grand Central and snapped it up; later that same day, I saw another two in the Downtown location and snapped those up.

lol no. If you find one though, dont tell anyone and order them all.

Actually you might check the UK online stores, i never check there because i cant afford shipping.

Oh I thought I would bring this up. Saw it on another forum. Peter panzerfaust #7 has the first preview of nowhere men in it they are saying. I have to check when i go home.

Edited by jjoseph7772

Just went to my store early this morning and I saw all the comics they got in for tomorrow.

Only 2 Nowhere Men #3 going on shelves but thats been the case for last 2 issues as well. At least ive already got 5 ordered.. I may grab some copies from both the stores tomorrow but im not sure if I should bother. They dont order 2nd prints of most books either unless it is dc/marvel.

Panzerfaust 3-? Sets are going for a nice price but havent read them yet so I dont know if they are much better than NWM.

lol no. If you find one though, dont tell anyone and order them all.

Actually you might check the UK online stores, i never check there because i cant afford shipping.

Oh I thought I would bring this up. Saw it on another forum. Peter panzerfaust #7 has the first preview of nowhere men in it they are saying. I have to check when i go home.

Yes it does.

pp7_nmp_zps0b17d562.jpg