• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

he should go to ECCC with Nate

So far it's only Nate going...or did they add Eric as well?

I'm going. I'm there every year, and this year I'm moderating two different panels. One is about sci-fi comics and the other is an "adult comics" panel with Brandon Graham, Howard Chaykin, Matt Fraction and Joe Casey. "Putting the graphic in graphic novels" or something like that.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

he should go to ECCC with Nate

So far it's only Nate going...or did they add Eric as well?

I'm going. I'm there every year, and this year I'm moderating two different panels. One is about sci-fi comics and the other is an "adult comics" panel with Brandon Graham, Howard Chaykin, Matt Fraction and Joe Casey. "Putting the graphic in graphic novels" or something like that.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Awesome! I'll definitely be there getting you to sign my Nowhere Men! Both panels sound very interesting so I'll have to hit those as well!

Graham's work on Prophet is amazing (to me at least)

King City and Mulitple Warheads are probably more representative of what Brandon does, so well worth checking out.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

King City and Mulitple Warheads are probably more representative of what Brandon does, so well worth checking out.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Agreed prophet is great but King City seems to work so much better. They had a really good deal on amazon for that king city book as well. Still waiting on Multiple Warheads #4!

Haven't checked that one out, do they draw feet in this version??

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

tough crowd tonight :):baiting:

I thought "PROPHET, NOW WITH 100% MORE FEET", would at least garner a chuckle from someone :grin:

and see that's why Prophet is not getting more readers....Liefeld's tiny footed big chested stench is still floating around the title.

lol, little harsher than I put it. But yah, there isnt a comic store in the world without a few of those in the 50 cent bin ;)

Haven't checked that one out, do they draw feet in this version??

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

tough crowd tonight :):baiting:

I thought "PROPHET, NOW WITH 100% MORE FEET", would at least garner a chuckle from someone :grin:

I laughed as much as I could for now when you posted 1st larry page

I dont know why but that destroyed me