• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Haha I feel sorry for you guys. I haven't gotten a single issue of Nowhere Men. After I read the digital versions and liked it, it was already up in price like it is now.

Digital leads to physical collecting.... Hypothesis confirmed.

I will admit that has been the case with Image Comics. I started reading near the end of last summer, but only Marvel and DC. Then I started getting into Image in the past few weeks. Bedlam #1 was free to read, and now I'm hooked on it also.

Hard to say for $95, but I will say that I'd buy a Saga RRP in that condition for $95. This book has a similar print run and has been going 'nowhere' but up since day one. A like Saga RRP I would venture to say is a $500 book with the same damage. (Someone will call me crazy)

I wish I could find a Saga RRP in that shape for $95! lol

Honestly, I think I'd wait it out a bit; save a little more and get a better looking copy. That "crease" looks more like a tear, so I'd spend my money elsewhere. With that said, I'm about to open up a package containing two TB variants I picked up from another boardie...

:whee:

Honestly, I think I'd wait it out a bit; save a little more and get a better looking copy. That "crease" looks more like a tear, so I'd spend my money elsewhere. With that said, I'm about to open up a package containing two TB variants I picked up from another boardie...

:wishluck:

Nicceeee

:wishluck:

hm I wonder who the seller was? lol

So, my TB #1's are SWEET! Right now I am on... :cloud9:

Mystery seller, you are AWESOME! Two TB #1's that look really good and on top of that you threw in surprise gifts consisting of 2nd print freebies of #1 and #2 that look minty fresh as in 9.8's!

Get a load of this, I pre-order Nowhere Men 2 a couple months before it comes out and today I get this message in my e-mail form DCBS:

When the Diamond data files came through for this title, the distinction for "current printing" was missing. The 1st print is actually sold out and the current printing is a 2nd printing. All orders have been converted to the current 2nd printing code of NOV128153. Any customers who do not wish to receive the 2nd printing, please reply to this email and we will remove this title for you. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Get a load of this, I pre-order Nowhere Men 2 a couple months before it comes out and today I get this message in my e-mail form DCBS:

When the Diamond data files came through for this title, the distinction for "current printing" was missing. The 1st print is actually sold out and the current printing is a 2nd printing. All orders have been converted to the current 2nd printing code of NOV128153. Any customers who do not wish to receive the 2nd printing, please reply to this email and we will remove this title for you. We apologize for any inconvenience.

CartmanWeak_zpsaf7152e2.jpg

My tax refund is here and the comic at the top of the list will be a high grade thought bubble!

Guess I should be expecting to pay at least $200 at this point? I dont mind that but the Problem is most of the ones on ebay look like mess and nice copies are hard to come by

I would say a SS slab would suffice instead but that only makes me more inclined to get a thought bubble since Ill have 1-3 9.8s

Id prefer a TB variant over Saga RRP all day

Edited by wushugushu