• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Right now, the comicspro is selling at 200. The cbldf sold for 180 last sale, besides the 124 less than perfect copies. Thats pretty impressive considering there have been a lot more orange so far

4 ComicsPro Went for 250 here on the boards yesterday

Auction is up to 251 on ebay too. The Comicspro's I sold are guaranteed 9.8 [/quote

Very Nice of you too

So, I am a noob when it comes to moderns but I am gradually getting sucked in. First with my Fantastic four run, then WD 100 common variants, next a WD 100 1/200 sketch caught my eye while I was pressing it for a customer and bought it.

I was at WWP and got one WDP and two NMP. WD is already heading to ECCC for SS.

I was going to keep one NM blue and one SS ECCC.

I have been follow some of the sales for these books on ebay and WoW !

My copies look perfect except for the waves, and I plan on pressing them to get those out.

Now for my question, why haven't I seen anyone selling them on the boards?

Edited by MastrCntrlProgram

So, I am a noob when it comes to moderns but I am gradually getting sucked in. First with my Fantastic four run, then WD 100 common variants, next a WD 100 1/200 sketch caught my eye while I was pressing it for a customer and bought it.

I was at WWP and got one WDP and two NMP. WD is already heading to ECCC for SS.

I was going to keep one NM blue and one SS ECCC.

I have been follow some of the sales for these books on ebay and WoW !

My copies look perfect except for the waves, and I plan on pressing those to get those out.

Now for my question, why haven't I seen anyone selling them on the boards?

They have 4 BLUES went for 250 ea last night gobbled up fast

Honestly I couldnt tell you as I have little experience in Modern variant dealings - Especially for an Independent series

I assume that it will not drop immediately due to the exclusive 500 copy print run. I dont see it dropping much below $100 for a few months but I dont see it rising past TB/comicspro either