• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

There's been a blue for sale at BIN $400 for hours on eBay and its not flying out of there. Possibly priced too high if there were only two bidders bidding that high?

isnt that you?

Well uh yeah. I priced it based on the gavel on that last auction. I'm thinking of lowering but best offer is enabled so I might just leave it as is.

NWM is hotter than ToT and Revival right now CBT. Who knows if that will sustain?

Also, that auction for 400 last night, past 256, there were only two bidders.

i agree with that, i was said to be all doom and gloom for stating that its overvalued. I am impressed with what a good discourse we have had, with everyone sharing there thoughts in a well articulated manner.

As to, "who knows if it will sustain", that was kind of the crux of the whole discussion. I said it will not, others think it will. I just wanted to hear the other perspective. See if people can make a buyer out of me.

For what its worth, if you guys want something positive in the form of outlook or perspective from me on NWM, I will say this (and agree with some others who have said it).

Thought Bubble is the book to own on this title. It launched in the UK, is far more dispersed, sold plenty before the mania started, was the first 500 variant released, has quality issues.

When all the dust settles, whether NWM sustains or tumbles, Thought Bubble will be the top dog. These oranges and blues will be more common, common in higher grade, and far more in the hands of flippers looking to sell.

If I were buying NWM, and a long term believer, I'd be hoovering up Thought Bubbles as fast as I could while the Eye of Sauron is upon the Blue's and Orange's. I'd also be snarfing up any #1s I could find for cheap. Especially ones people think are 9.4s/9.6s, cause its a white cover, and decent stock. Press press away those cheap 9.8s and hold.

My investor side 2 cents, with some positivity :grin:

NWM is hotter than ToT and Revival right now CBT. Who knows if that will sustain?

i agree with that, i was said to be all doom and gloom for stating that its overvalued. I am impressed with what a good discourse we have had, with everyone sharing there thoughts in a well articulated manner.

As to, "who knows if it will sustain", that was kind of the crux of the whole discussion. I said it will not, others think it will. I just wanted to hear the other perspective. See if people can make a buyer out of me.

For what its worth, if you guys want something positive in the form of outlook or perspective from me on NWM, I will say this (and agree with some others who have said it).

Thought Bubble is the book to own on this title. It launched in the UK, is far more dispersed, sold plenty before the mania started, was the first 500 variant released, has quality issues.

When all the dust settles, whether NWM sustains or tumbles, Thought Bubble will be the top dog. These oranges and blues will be more common, common in higher grade, and far more in the hands of flippers looking to sell.

If I were buying NWM, and a long term believer, I'd be hoovering up Thought Bubbles as fast as I could while the Eye of Sauron is upon the Blue's and Orange's. I'd also be snarfing up any #1s I could find for cheap. Especially ones people think are 9.4s/9.6s, cause its a white cover, and decent stock. Press press away those cheap 9.8s and hold.

why because the TB was released first? or because all the RAW TB are UGLY

Edited by ComicCollectorx19

So you would not want my NWM #1 1st print?

This thread confirms my belief that when the world ends, humans become cannibals. :grin:

Become?

Were any of the two offers over 250?

I haven't been offered anything on the blue. The orange I was offered 125 and 150 and someone bought it at 185 all within one hour.