• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

You guys think there is still room for growth for NWM #1 regular print? With all the hype surrounding the new comic con variants, the regulars are going for a little less than they were a couple weeks ago.

If the price is dropping, now is a good time to buy.

I thought the price was dropping so I sniped down 3 for the low last week. One graded mint - two graded nm

One of them was folded in half at one point prior to shipping - it was in an undamaged cardboard envelope and bubble mailer

One has 10 spine marks and a crease on half the spine/quarter of the book - cardboard envelope in priority mail envelope - cardboard had half of the back cut out already and it was too small for two comics -_-

Back cover on the last one was a joke - not pictured

They all had photos so oh well

No returns -__- and they are both ignoring me it seems

Most of the cheap ones I've seen listed on ebay are not nm or better

Edited by wushugushu

You know, I maybe in the minority here (ok, maybe I'm standing alone) BUT I hate this whole exclusive idea thing....... I started reading NWM in issue 2 and liked it. So I decided to hunt down 1 & 3. And now I have decided to put NWM on my pull list (heck,I'm even trying to hunt down 2nd prints) but now with all this show exclusive (blue, orange and TB) it's crazy.......

I understand the orange is for the CBLD, trying to get donations, and I'm all for that. But if youd know that the comic is hot, why make the print limit to 500. With a limit of 500 your just feeding the secondary market. Maybe make the limit to 750 or 1000 or 5000 even, that way everybody (including people that didn't make it to the show) would get a chance to buy some, plus making more donation and not feeding the secondary market for ........

This is just me ranting.....been trying to get an orange or blue or TB for the last few weeks or so and still nothing....anyway move along people nothing to see here........

More info: For fun, I went to ebay and looked at the closed auction selling prices of raw 1st prints that were AUCTION sales (not BIN). You can see that prices have been steadily increasing on the closing prices in the past week.

Interesting how the price goes up but that hand never changes? lol

lol:baiting: I was just teasing back on a tease, they are hardly going to lock the thread. If it actually devolved that way, they just purge it. I am surprised they havent auto-spooned religious words too.

@fono - only a few more billion sales to go ;):D

if anyone over the age of 40 does not get this, please stop reading this comic book.

explained to those that didnt get it

Edited by CBT