• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

lol:baiting: I was just teasing back on a tease, they are hardly going to lock the thread. If it actually devolved that way, they just purge it. I am surprised they havent auto-spooned religious words too.

@fono - only a few more billion sales to go ;):D

if anyone over the age of 40 does not get this, please stop reading this comic book.

explained to those that didnt get it

John Lennon quote I got it. It quickly was starting to devolve.

Btw I found TB, comicspro, and cbldf in one weekend

More popular than jesus?

Yes!! (worship)

Edited by wushugushu

I want to express this again...

Anyone paying big money for a variant w/ 500 available should seriously consider spending that amount for a page of OA from #1.

You will not be disappointed.

Where's it for sale at?

Yeah that ^^.....

Stop holdin out on us bro!

http://fetorpse.bigcartel.com/contact

I see this asked a lot in all the title threads. If you want to buy OA just search for the artists name in google. 99% of artists will have some sort of blog/tumblr/twitter account that shows their email. Send them an email, they'd love to heard that you love the series so much you'd be willing to buy some OA.

They will either sell you the OA themselves or let you know who their art rep is that you can deal with.

Also, to save Nate the hassle. If you email him please describe what's happening on the page. When I sent him just the pg number he replied with this.

"The pagination of the book doesn't match the page numbers on the artwork due to the inserts. So, if you could describe what is happening on the page instead or give me a line of dialogue, that would be great. "

Edited by Tuff Ghost