• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

It's raining 9.8 blue label and SS Image books on ebay.

The flood brings many bargains.

hm

"Raining"? lol I count one. And it's not mine. But the seller is ending it on a Tues night, so may end up being a bargain.

Looks like it was a bargain.

Don't know where your last post went JL, but was replying this to it:

That's mighty thoughful of you! Would have worked great since the cover is green, gifting it on 4/20 would've made for a perfect match, but unfortunately it doesn't drop until 4/24/13.

:hi: EB

Yeah, I've got a 9.8 run that's itching to get slabbed. Once I get these and #5 I may have to send them off. Is #5 the end of the arc or #6?

R

I believe #6 is the end of the arc, but I could be mistaken.

hm

"Raining"? lol I count one. And it's not mine. But the seller is ending it on a Tues night, so may end up being a bargain.

Yup I knew it would end around that price. Looks like I'll be holding mine for quite awhile now. Till after the tpb at least.

hm

Yup I knew it would end around that price. Looks like I'll be holding mine for quite awhile now. Till after the tpb at least.

hm

I didn't think it would go that low. I can afford one at that price

hm

hm

I didn't think it would go that low. I can afford one at that price

Good luck finding another at that price tho. I'm putting mine away till sept. It'll be interesting to see where prices are after people read the book. I mean, the majority at all our LCS's haven't even read it yet. That alone mystifies me, but it's true.