• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Once the trade drops this book is gonna get really really hot again. A lot of people will bite on a trade of six issues for 9.99. Especially with the buzz it's had. Then the demand will increase again for the single issues and variants.

I don't know about that... I haven't picked up enough copies yet to support that theory.

Thats because I took them all :devil:

I thought so and to think I was gunna buy you a steakems! :slapfight:

They sat there for weeks, I came once a week and picked up 2 first prints every time :whee:

Ya I know I was on Vacation many many miles away. We looked up the sales history one day I was in talking about the book.

Wonder who bought all our copies...

YOU

YOU

Jay

YOU

YOU

YOU

YOU

Someone Else

lol

lol

Some joker has ten copies of #1 in 9.8 sitting on eBay getting no activity. Someone should tell him the book has cooled off.

Everyone is so quick to raise the prices to market, but no one adjusts to current trends when they start to fall

Some joker has ten copies of #1 in 9.8 sitting on eBay getting no activity. Someone should tell him the book has cooled off.

Didn't you have a bunch on there :P offering a nice discount for multi purchase. You should probably just hand them to me for safe keeping wouldn't want you to sell now.

I'm curious about UNDERTOW as well. From a fairly comprehensive interview with e.s. from CBR:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=44972

Man, there is this one book -- it's called "Undertow" -- and I cannot wait to put that out. We're holding off on soliciting it until we have a few issues in the can, but man. It is amazing work. Every time I get new pages in, it's the absolute high point of my day.

Didn't you have a bunch on there :P offering a nice discount for multi purchase. You should probably just hand them to me for safe keeping wouldn't want you to sell now.

You're probably right. Address?

Don't forget to include a few CBLDF and ComicPro's (I don't have those yet). :acclaim:

Don't forget to include a few CBLDF and ComicPro's (I don't have those yet). :acclaim:

Sold those already. Needed some Blackacre funds.

Oh is that what you send as freebies when I get all 10 books? I wonder if I offered tree fiddy on that guy's auction I would win em hm

Oh is that what you send as freebies when I get all 10 books? I wonder if I offered tree fiddy on that guy's auction I would win em hm

Nah last round of freebies included some Saga 9s

Ok, ignoring thought bubble and the other special variant I have got

Issue 1 - first 4 prints

Issue 2 - first 3 prints

Issue 3 - first 3 prints

Issue 4 - first 2 prints

Other than issue 1 fifth print have any others been announced? Had a look on Google and midtown and not seen anything and I have missed about the last 30 pages on here.

Wow...how the mighty have fallen. The prices for a CGC #1 9.8 and a CBLDF #1 are about the same now!

that might make me have to 2013 it up, and quote myself again. or at least some of the abuse i got for trying to warn people off those early prices.

Edited by CBT

I think they'll slingshot back up

i am not doubt the series, but that quick a rise that quickly is unsustainable. Slow steady growth is what you want. It benefits the creators with readership instead of hoarding, and supports the secondary market with strong support for a given price point