• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

I remember a discussion about LCSs dropping back on NWM orders. I went to the LCS I frequented in college today and asked about NWM. He said they can't keep them on the shelves; even subsequent prints get snatched up as soon as they put them out. He said he actually had to up his order.

When I talked to Nate at C2E2, who lives in the Boston, he said that when they were told to stay in their homes during the bombing, he was able to really work on #5.

First page of #5. I thought the purpose of writing in scientific notation was so the number were all greater than or equal to one and less than 10. Why write 1.35*10^3 m, but then also write 560 m instead of 5.6*10^2?

First page of #5. I thought the purpose of writing in scientific notation was so the number were all greater than or equal to one and less than 10. Why write 1.35*10^3 m, but then also write 560 m instead of 5.6*10^2?

Ask Stephen Hawking.

Any yalls take a magnifying glass to page #2 on issue #5 yet? I just went even blinder trying it. Pretty sure it's nothing but I need a bigger one. Heh.

Have a good one! Hey I already have a good one...now I'm looking for a longer one!

When I talked to Nate at C2E2, who lives in the Boston, he said that when they were told to stay in their homes during the bombing, he was able to really work on #5.

I didn't know he was from Beantown!!! :banana: